Looking for a website of less than 5 pages? What should you include?
A website of that size will more than likely be an informative business card and should provide, if relevant, a call for action.
What do you want out of your website? What actions do you want your visitors to take? A few meaningful pages are far more important that a huge website with no focus. These are a few suggestions.
- Architects and builders can display photographs of past projects and link to suppliers.
- Consultants can provide case studies and recommendations from past customers to build their credibility.
- Trainers can provide testimonials, a schedule of coming seminars and also an enrolment form.
- A retail shop can advertise special offers and provide an order form.
- Manufacturers can provide product information and link to distributors.
- Artists can display their work, advertise coming exhibitions and link with art galleries.
- Inventors can promote their innovations and link to interested parties.
- An association can publish a calendar of events and supply a membership application.
- Photographers can publish a gallery of photographs and provide contact details.
- Manufacturers can sell their products directly to the local and global community.
A small, relevant website for your target market will boost your online business profile.